Know Your Member Benefits?
Join your fellow merchants and take advantage of a Fairfield Main Street Membership!
The Benefits of Membership include:
- Special FMSA advertisement rate with the Daily Republic – Contact: Robert Ponce 707.427.6965
- Specialized banking and loan programs at Bank of the West, 800 Jefferson Street – Contact: Francisco Moreno or Leanne Outlaw Rahn – 707.422.6800
- Specialized bank and loan program with Westamerica Bank
- Use of the FMSA pre-sort mail account for your bulk mail (member pays for postage)
- Access to the FMSA photocopier for your flyers and mailers (*see restrictions below) Black & White Copies: Free, Colored Copies: $.25 per page
- Advance notice of seminars and classes through the Small Business Development Center
- Each member may receive one (1) set of FMSA mailing labels annually for the cost of labels or free if the member provides the labels.
- Reduced rate group advertising tied to FMSA promotional events
- Free link to your business from the FMSA website – www.fairfieldmainstreet.com
- Free business listing on the FMSA website
- Free booth space for all FMSA special events and at the Fairfield Certified Farmers Market (some restrictions may apply)
- Newsletter circulated to the full FMSA membership – via email
- Advocacy for the merchants with city, county, and state government
- Solano County District Attorney Bad Check Recovery Program Email
- Newsletter announcements via email newsletters or email